We develop products that solve real-world problems and offer real benefits.
Product development at Carboline is driven by a passion for performance and innovation. Our continued focus and understanding of our customers’ needs drives product development.
All new products go through stringent internal and external testing. Rigorous product testing is meaningful, realistic, and based on decades of knowledge and experience. When a new product is released, we know it will perform.
Our comprehensive line of problem-solving technologies has earned the trust and confidence of customers around the globe. Technologies include water-based, 100% solids, and VOC-compliant formulations backed with extensive testing and multiple case histories. Whether you need corrosion protection, fire protection, chemical resistance, long-term weathering, color stability, quick-to-service, abrasion resistance, insulation, heat resistance, or immersion linings, we can deliver.
- ISO 9001-2000
- IMO (International Maritime Organization)
- UL (Underwriters Laboratories)
- FM (Factory Mutual)
- ANSI Standard 61/NSF
- NORSOK M-501 (Offshore Exposure)
- DNV (Det Norske Veritas)
- LRS (Lloyd’s Register of Shipping)
- ABS (American Bureau of Shipping)
- ASME NQA-1 (Nuclear)
- NUPIC, 10 CFR 50 (Nuclear)
- CFIA (Canadian Food Inspection Agency)
- MTO (Ontario Ministry of Transportation)
- CAN N287.2 (Canadian Nuclear Containment)
- CSA B149.6 (Code for Digester Gas)
- NBDOT (New Brunswick Department of Transportation)
- CAN/ULC S101M (Canadian Fire Testing)
- UL 1709 (Rapid Rise Fire Test)
- NEPCOAT (North East Protective Coating Committee)
- BC and Alberta Ministry of Transportation
- Plus many regional and local certifications specific to potable water, bridge, food grade handling and processing, and other needs